How to Print a List of QuickBooks Bank Deposits
A reader wrote to say that her employer wants a list of all bank deposits made for a given period, and she doesn't know how to produce the list in QuickBooks.
- In the QuickBooks Chart of Accounts window, select (highlight) the bank account and press Ctrl-Q to open a QuickReport of all transactions for the account.
- Set the time period for the dates you need.
- Click Customize Report (Modify Report in pre 2012 versions) and move to the Filters tab.
- Select Transaction Type in the Filter list.
- Select Deposit as the Transaction Type.
- Click OK.
Memorize the QuickBooks report, naming it "List of Deposits" (or something similar) so you don't have to go through the configuration steps in the future.