Working with Color Scheme and Windows Settings in QuickBooks
In QuickBooks if, for some reason, you don’t like the color scheme, you can select a new scheme from the drop-down list. The Windows Settings section contains buttons that lead you to Windows dialogs for setting Display and Sounds options. Clicking either button opens the associated applet in your Windows Control Panel. Be careful about making changes because your changes affect your computer and all your software, not just QuickBooks. To make these changes:
- Choose Edit | Preferences from the QuickBooks menu bar.
- Click the Desktop View icon on the left pane and then click the My Preferences tab.
- Choose which QuickBooks Color Settings you want to use from the drop-down list in the Color Scheme section.
- In the Windows Settings section click the Display or Sounds button to open your Windows Control Panel options and make any appropriate changes.
- Click OK to save these settings.